Monday, March 9, 2009

The Price Is Right CONTEST #1

I thought it would fun to have a contest! Let's play The Price Is Right!

It's simple--guess the final price of this:

2009 Topps Heritage Real One Autograph


HERE ARE THE RULES:

1. Players must post their guess by emailing me by noon Saturday (12:00 pm) CST on March 14, 2009. Auction will end on Sunday March 15 and winner will be announced by Monday March 16.

2. Simply send me an email with your guess. Please put TPIR #1 in the subject line and include your name and your guess. You may only guess once and you may not change your guess. My email is parker95@cableone.net. PLEASE DO NOT GUESS BY REPLYING TO THIS THREAD -- SENDING ME AN EMAIL WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME TO TRACK.

3. Closest guess WITHOUT going over wins.

4. I reserve the right to modify rules if I feel they are needed since I am new to hosting these contests.

5. Your name and guess will be posted on my web site [url]www.mytoppscards.com[/url] so you can follow along. I will not use your full name just first name and initial of your last name or a nickname if you provide that.


The winner will get a 2009 Topps Heritage game used jersey or bat card of their choice from this list:

Kevin Youkilis jersey
Kurt Suzuki bat
Dan Uggla jersey
Miguel Tejada bat
Cameron Maybin jersey

I will try to have these contests weekly depending on how this one goes!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Craig in Texas

No comments: