Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Topps Heritage Super Shortprint #3 CONFIRMED!!

Well, initially my friends and I who opened several boxes of 2009 Topps Heritage thought that there were no variations or surprises. In fact, most of us are disappointed in the value of 2009 Topps Heritage and feel that last year, especially the high numbers, provided more value in the way of decent hall of fame inserts. I pulled a red ink Frank Robinson and a dual relic numbered 59/59 that had Jay Bruce and Frank Robinson on it. Well, even though so far this has been a disappointing start to the Heritage season, there have been three confirmed "super" shortprints:

2009 Topps Heritage Super Shortprint #1

2009 Topps Heritage Super Shortprint #2

2009 Topps Heritage Super Shortprint #3

I still have a few boxes of Heritage coming -- if I get anything good I will post it here so stay tuned!!

If you have not signed up to be a follower of my blog, please do. Thanks!

Craig in Texas

No comments: