Saturday, March 7, 2009

2009 Topps Heritage Retail Case Break

I went ahead and opened two retail cases of 2009 Topps Heritage Baseball. I really like the design of these cards and the odds are not that much different when compared to the more expensive hobby version. All in all, I am very pleased with the cards I received but I noticed that there was something quite peculiar....where are the regular Chromes? Odds are that I was supposed to get one in 10 packs?? Here is the breakdown of what I did get. Do you think I beat the odds?



CASE 1 FINAL RESULTS....

SP - 63
BF - 17
TN - 15
NAP - 12
NF - 13
Chrome - 4
Chrome Refractors - 16!!
Black Chrome Refractors - 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clubhouse Collection - 1 - Dan Uggla



CASE 2 FINAL RESULTS....

SP - 61
BF - 5 (strange that this is so much less)
TN - 24 (strange that this is so much more)
NAP - 14
NF - 16
Chrome - ZERO!!
Chrome Refractors - 23!!!!
Black Chrome Refractors - 0
Clubhouse Collection - 2- Miguel Tejada, Cameron Maybin
Real One Auto - (1) Art Schult
















1 comment:

Bay Rat North West said...

That Cueto is NICE. Too bad you got that Cubs guy. Better luck next time. :)