Saturday, September 26, 2009

Product review: 2009 Bowman Chrome....

Well, I decided to open a box of Bowman Chrome to see if I was going to like this product. One thing for sure, you know you are going to get one autograph per box and some refractors of players that you may want to put away. You never know -- in a few years you may have the next Albert Pujols! Each sealed box contains 18 packs of 4 cards each in a 330 card set including 110 Bowman and 110 Bowman Chrome cards. Each box also contains ONE Bowman Chrome Autograph Prospect card. The autograph I got in my box was Brett Anderson of the Oakland Athletics. There are the usual parallel sets: Bowman (Refractor, X-Fractor > #`d to 250, Blue > #`d to 150, Gold > #`d to 50, Orange > #`d to 25, Red > #`d to 5, Super-Fractor > 1-of-1, and Printing Plates > each is a 1-of-1) and Bowman Chrome Prospects (Refractor > #`d to 500, X-Fractor > #`d to 250, Blue > #`d to 150, Gold > #`d to 50, Orange > #`d to 25, Red > #`d to 5, Super-Fractor > each is a 1-of-1, and Printing Plates > each is a 1-of-1). Insert: Autograph Prospect cards 1:18 (Refractor > #`d to 500, X-Fractor > #`d to 250, Blue > #`d to 150, Gold > #`d to 50, Orange > #`d to 25, Red > #`d to 5, Super-Fractor > each is a 1-of-1, and Printing Plates > each is a 1-of-1). Overall this product is a good value every year. I give it a 7 out of 10. For a checklist of the 2009 Bowman Chrome, please click here:

2009 Bowman Chrome Checklist


I will try to get my pics working.....

Stay tuned for my next review and other news!!

Craig in Texas

1 comment:

Beef Master said...

I am very impressed with your site. It appears your organization is pretty darn good. I have something around 400,000 cards and 98% are organized in boxes or are unopened. I noticed you are missing from the CU Topps Heritage trading group this year. I supposse you are not collecting this years Heritage. I beleive I have traded with you in the past, but deleted your address. I am curious as to where you are at. I am in San Antonio and would love to traded for some of the 60 sets we are both collecting. Drop me a line sometime. Talk wit hya later...John or jmmiller777 at CU